WD 16 ÷ 40
Centrifugal fans WD are intended for air and other inert gas and steams exhaustion from industry and residential spaces. The most often they are installed vertically on building’s roofs. The roof fans are characterized by high technical parameters, large durability and reliability during maintenance.
Properties of pressed agent in standard execution:
- Must not contain any corrosive or explosive components
- Allowable dust content – 0,1g/m3
- Temperature of pressed agent must not exceed 313 K (40°C)
The explosion-proof fans are meant for operation in potentially explosive areas according to ATEX 94/9/WE directive.
- Zones 2 and 1 for gases (3G/2G)
- Zones 22 and 21 for dusts (3D/2D)