ZWPO 8 ÷ 18
Fan typeZWPO 10 - 1380 rpm ZWPO 10 -2910 rpm ZWPO 12.5 - 1445 rpm ZWPO 12.5 - 2915 rpm ZWPO 14 - 1445 rpm ZWPO 14 - 2920 rpm ZWPO 16 - 1440 rpm ZWPO 16 -2982 rpm ZWPO 18 -1445 rpm ZWPO 18 - 2955 rpm ZWPO 18/20 -2955 rpm
Centrifugal ZWPO fans are intended for pressing of inert gas in general ventilation systems and process lines. Allowable dust content must not exceed 0,3g/m3.
Main elements of the set such as: impeller, casing, base frame are made of standard steel of ordinary quality. In corrosion and heat-corrosion resistant executions the impeller and casing are made of steel with increased resistance to corrosion. On client’s request other kinds of steel can be used.
The explosion-proof fans are meant for operation in potentially explosive areas according to ATEX 94/9/WE directive.
- Zones 2 and 1 for gases (3G/2G)
- Zones 22 and 21 for dusts (3D/2D)
- Direct drive (1) – up to 80°C
- Direct drive-C* (1) – up to 2200°C
- Indirect coupling drive (4) – up to 350°C
PROTECTION AGAINST CORROSION
- Standard execution – painting with standard set of paints, C3 class, RAL 5009,
- Heat resistant execution – painting with a set of paints resistant to heat up to 350°C
- Hot deep galvanizing
- Acid treatment
- Glass blasting
- Chemo-resistant painting
- Painting in C4 and C5 classes on Client’s request.
In standard the fans are driven by three-phase electric motors in IP55 execution, insulation class F, from world-renown producers. Ambient temperature must not exceed 40°C.
Motors for special execution available on Client’s demand.