ZWWOax 45 ÷ 100
Fan typeZWWOAX 45/0.1 ZWWOAX 45/0.8 ZWWOAX 45/0.9 ZWWOAX 56/0.8 ZWWOAX 56/0.9 ZWWOAX 56/1.0 ZWWOAX 63/0.8 ZWWOAX 63/0.9 ZWWOAX 63/1.0 ZWWOAX 71/0.8 ZWWOAX 71/0.9 ZWWOAX 71/1.0 ZWWOAX 80/0.8 ZWWOAX 80/0.9 ZWWOAX 80/1.0 ZWWOAX 100/0.8 ZWWOAX 100/0.9 ZWWOAX 100/1.0 ZWWOAX 100/1.07
Centrifugal ZWWOax fans are intended for pressing of inert gas in general ventilation systems and process lines. Allowable dust content must not exceed 0,3g/m3.
Main elements of the set such as: impeller, casing, base frame are made of standard steel of ordinary quality. In corrosion and heat-corrosion resistant executions the impeller and casing are made of steel with increased resistance to corrosion. On client’s request other kinds of steel can be used.
The explosion-proof fans are meant for operation in potentially explosive areas according to ATEX 94/9/WE directive.
- Zones 2 and 1 for gases (3G/2G)
- Zones 22 and 21 for dusts (3D/2D)
- Direct drive (1) – up to 80°C
- Direct drive-C* (1) – up to 220°C
- Indirect belt drive (2) – up to 350°C
- Indirect coupling drive (4) – up to 350°C
PROTECTION AGAINST CORROSION
- Standard execution – painting with standard set of paints, C3 class, RAL 5009,
- Heat resistant execution – painting with a set of paints resistant to heat up to 350°C
- Hot deep galvanizing
- Acid treatment
- Glass blasting
- Chemo-resistant painting
- Painting in C4 and C5 classes on Client’s request.
In standard the fans are driven by three-phase electric motors in IP55 execution, insulation class F, from world-renown producers. Ambient temperature must not exceed 40°C.
Motors for special execution available on Client’s demand