Centrifugal fans ZFK find their application in industry and construction, to operate in ventilation systems, process lines, air supply for furnace installations etc.
They are meant for pressing of air or other inert gases and steams.
Properties of pressed agent in standard execution:
- Must not contain any corrosive or explosive components
- Allowable dust content – 0,3g/m3
- Temperature of pressed agent must not exceed 353 K (80°C) in direct and indirect drives.
The explosion-proof fans are meant for operation in potentially explosive areas according to ATEX 94/9/WE directive.
- Zones 2 and 1 for gases (3G/2G)
- Zones 22 and 21 for dusts (3D/2D)